Monday, September 7, 2009

Message in a bottle?


Why do I blog?

It's tough being a writer! It's tough sitting in front of a computer, creating out of a blank page, conjuring up scenarios and giving birth to imaginary people, who only yesterday weren't even figments of my own imagination.


Which brings me to the point...I blog because it gives me instant gratification--I write and Presto! with just a click of a key, anything I write gets published immediately. (Love that word 'immediately'. It's so...je ne sais quoi...so today! )


There's no sitting around, no waiting for a response from a publisher, or an editor, or an agent. There are no rejection form letters or emails. No edits, or revision.


I blog because it's my message in a bottle, and I know that somewhere out there someone will pick it up!

2 comments: